12 September 2013

Birthday Gifts: Make up, bag, clothes etc!

Tuesday the 10th of Septmeber I turned 19 (celebrated it on the Monday because of work) and had an uhmazing day and night with quite a hungover day after! Luckily for me I was spoilt rotten with loads of lovely presents to help me forget my hangover! As they are mostly make up and beauty/fashion related gifts, I thought I'd show you all!

From le boyf

Shoulder Bag: eBay, various different colours available
Crop top: American Apparel, €32 buy here
Urban Decay Naked2 Pallette: Debenhams, €44 
Nail Candy Book: Urban Outtfitters
Honeybush&Black loose tea: Wall&Keogh, Facebook here
Tea Strainer: Unknown
Franks Red Hot Sauce: This is the hot sauce Captain Americas use!


Now from le Bestie...

Lip Pallette: Inglot
Fake Eyelashes: Primark/Penneys
Soap& Glory Bodybutter
Rock sweet
"Happy Birthday" lolly

finally, les parents...

This is the Inglot 14 piece brush set and compartmented case that I have been drooling over for a very long time now. Review to come!


As you can see I've been given pretty much all a girl could ask for and I'm pretty set for make up for a while now. Not that that will stop me ;)

See anything you like? Have you used Inglot's brushes before? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ƸӜƷ Thank you for all your feedback, each comment is appreciated ƸӜƷ