25 December 2013

❊ What to Expect from Pooky Banana in the New Year ❊




Thank you to all my lovely followers who have helped my little blog thrive!
I began my blog in the Summer of this year and already it has become a huge part of my life. I have received so many kind and encouraging comments and I have whole heartedly welcomed all feedback. This is a thank you post, for following my blog and helping to keep it alive. It is also to let you know what you can expect to see on Pooky Banana in the New Year. 

♥ Review & Look with Benefit's "Groovy Kind-a Love" make-up set
♥Many OOTD's 
♥I will be be doing the makeup for a mock photoshoot with a budding photographer I am in contact with. This has been agreed so I hope it goes ahead! As ever, I will post all photos to this blog and my Instagram so be sure to follow if you would like to see!

These are just a few of the things already arranged, planned and prepared for Pooky Banana and there will be plenty more to come! I am hopeful that my blog will continue to grow with the aid of my fashionable followers so for now I would just like to say
Happy Holidays!




3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas may it be filled with happiness and laughter to you and yours.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh and the same to you, I hope you have a table full of turkey and family :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this post is too cute! I love it :) I am looking forward to many of your posts, as I seem to love them all! LOL

    Rica x0x
    www.LaBellaVitax0x.blogspot.com
    I comment4comment && follow4follow <3

    ReplyDelete

ƸӜƷ Thank you for all your feedback, each comment is appreciated ƸӜƷ